Useful links (mainly for researchers working in the field of MEMS).|
Conferences:CongrÃ¨s International de ChronomÃ©trieMEMS 2013
- The 26th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems will take place in Taipei, Taiwan (2013).
Nanotech Montreux, Switzerland
- Annual European Conference On Micro & Nanoscale Technologies for the Biosciences
Journals:IEEE Trans. Nanotechnology
- This archival journal is devoted to the dissemination of new results and discussions related to understanding the physical basis and engineering applications of phenomena at the nanoscale level, across all areas of science and engineering.
Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems
- IEEE/ASME JMEMS is a journal covering Microsensing, Microactuation, Micromechanics, Microdynamics, and Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS).
Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering
- JMM covers all aspects of microelectromechanical structures, devices and systems, as well as micromechanics and micromechatronics.
Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- JNN is an international and multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal with a wide-ranging coverage, consolidating research activities in all areas of nanoscience and nanotechnology into a single and unique reference source.
Lab on a Chip
- Miniaturisation for Chemistry, Biology & Bioengineering
- Open Access journal on the technology and science of micro-scale machines and micromachinery.
- Nano Letters reports on fundamental research in all branches of the theory and practice of nanoscience and nanotechnology, providing rapid disclosure of the key elements of a study, publishing preliminary, experimental, and theoretical results on the physical, chemical, and biological phenomena, along with processes and applications of structures within the nanoscale range.
- Nanotechnology is taken to include the ability to individually address, control, modify and fabricate materials, structures and devices with nanometre precision, and the synthesis of such structures into systems of micro- and macroscopic dimensions such as MEMS based devices.
- Nature Nanotechnology, published by Nature Publishing Group, launches in October 2006. This journal covers all areas of nanoscience and nanotechnology, including chemistry, physics, materials science, the life sciences and engineering, and also the application of nanotechnology in a wide range of industrial sectors.
- Interdisciplinary journal for Nano- and Micro- Science and Technology.
- Center for International Research on MicroMechatronics
- Laboratory of Prof. Hiroyuki Fujita (IIS, the University of Tokyo)
- Laboratory for Integrated Micro Mechatronic Sytems
- Laboratory of Prof. Martin Gijs (EPFL, STI / IMT / LMIS).
- Portal for information about MEMS.
mst | news
- Bi-monthly journal for the Micro and Nano community worldwide.
- The digital object identifier (DOI) is used to cite and link to electronic documents.
The DOI scheme is administered by the International DOI Foundation. Many of the world's leading learned publishers have come together to build a DOI-based article linking scheme known as CrossRef.
- Swiss Portal for Research and Innovation. myScience.ch gives an overview of sciences, employment, funding, research area, universities and other research centers in Switzerland.
- A powerful online dictionnary to read Japanese Kanji.
- Tribute website to Toshitsugu Yamahata.
- A free lexical database for the English language developed at Princeton University.
Writing effective manuscripts
- This newsletter is published by San Francisco Edit and summarizes the basic rules for writing scientific papers.
- The IEEE transactions, journals, magazines and conference proceedings database.
- Scientific publications search engine developed by Elsevier in collaboration with university libraries.
Web of Knowledge
- Web of Science, Current Contents connect, ISI Proceedings, Derwent Innovations Index, Journal Citation Reports, Essential Science Indicators.